- Mix the milk well with the flour and add the eggs. Add salt, sugar and a tablespoon of oil and stir again until you have a smooth dough without lumps. I’ll use a purging stick for that.
- Heat a layered pan (medium heat). Soak some kitchen paper with oil and rub it out with the hot pan.
- Spread the dough evenly in the pan to make a nice round pancake. If the bottom is golden yellow turn the pancake.
- Now comes the trick with the pot. I now put a saucepan about the size of the pancake on the pancake in the pan. The pot should of course be super clean. So the pancake is also evenly golden yellow from the other side. If the pancakes are to be filled (for example, pancake rolls with salmon, see cookbook), let them cool on a grid.
- men can vary the recipe at will. More milk gives very thin pancake (Crepp). Those who like it thick and fluffy can separate the eggs and beat the egg whites until frothy and lift them under the dough.
- men can also add ingredients directly to the dough. For example Apple pieces and raisins (then some baking powder in the dough), or hearty with sautéed bacon (then omit the oil in the dough).
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)